The SFB “Tomography across the Scales”, the Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics, and the Doctoral Program “Computational Mathematics” organize an international workshop at the Obergurgl University Center, Austria, from March, 21st to March, 23rd, 2018.
This workshop brings together experts on Inverse Problems, Regularization Theory, Tomography and Imaging.
For further information, please visit: http://tomography.univie.ac.at/conference/
The SFB “Tomography across the scales” is currently offering 6 PhD positions and 6 Post-doctoral positions in applied mathematics, bio-physics and medical physics. Starting date of the program is March 1st, 2018.
Analytically, the offered positions per University are:
- University of Vienna: 2 Post-doc positions and 2 PhD positions.
- Medical University of Vienna: 1 Post-doc position and 1 PhD position.
- Vienna University of Technology: 1 Post-doc position and 1 PhD position.
- University of Linz and RICAM: 1 Post-doc position and 1 PhD position.
- Medical University of Innsbruck: 1 Post-doc position and 1 PhD position.
For more information and applications, please visit Open Positions
The Special Research Program (SFB) “Tomography across the scales” is granted by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF). It consists of six projects at five universities and one institute, all located in Austria. The speaker is Prof. Otmar Scherzer from the University of Vienna, and the starting date is the 1st of March.
In this blog we will inform you about news, achievements and publications related to this SFB.