The SFB “Tomography across the scales” continues to grow. We are pleased to announce that
- Lisa Krainz joined our team as a PhD student in the Subproject: Multi-Modal Imaging of W. Drexler. She will be working at the Center for Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering.
- Leopold Veselka is the PhD student at the Computational Science Center under the supervision of P. Elbau, working in the Subproject: Quantitative Coupled Physics Imaging.
- Simon Hubmer is the postdoctoral researcher in the Subproject: Tomography in Astronomy of R. Ramlau
- Mia Kvåle Løvmo joins the team of M. Ritsch-Marte, as a PhD student, working in Subproject: Imaging of Trapped Particles at the Division for Biomedical Physics.
- Denise Schmutz started her PhD studies at the Computational Science Center, working in O. Scherzer’s Subproject: Tomography with Uncertainties.
- Montse López (PostDoc) and Magdalena Schneider (PhD student) joined G. Schütz’s group, participating in Subproject: Ultra-high Resolution Microscopy, located at the Institute of Applied Physics – Biophysics.
There are still open positions! You can apply here.